Cincinnati Residential Custom Glass Solutions
Our residential glass services include custom mirrors, window screen repair, shower doors, glass repair, as well as, fogged glass, heavy glass tops, and other glass services for the home.
Top quality home glass repairs or upgrades are just a phone call or email away. At Allied Glass & Mirror, we make it easy from start to finish. Our team of trusted glass experts does all the work and is fully insured. We have the experience to handle even tough projects because we’ve been at it for over 60 years. Allied Glass & Mirror always stands behind our work - our job isn’t finished until you are satisfied.
Allied Glass & Mirror offers comprehensive support across all of these residential service categories:
- Our capable team has over 115 years of collective glass experience. We are fully insured, a registered City of Cincinnati contractor, and in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. We also have a drug-free workplace.
- We are the only glass shop located in the downtown Cincinnati area.
- We also provide 24 Hour Emergency Service.
- No matter what tools are required for your project, our diverse network of suppliers is fully equipped.
- Reliability is a hallmark of Allied Glass because our technique is based on best practices for every process.
This European shower enclosure is an example of the sophistication that Allied Glass & Mirror can bring to your home. Using innovative water repellant “Showerguard” technology by Guardian, we created a floor-to-ceiling 3/8” “all glass” look with minimal metal exposure.
This project from the Ascent Condo showcases the technical skills of our staff at Allied Glass & Mirror. Using CAD drawings to match perfectly with an existing quartz top, we designed the perfect heavy glass panel in just one piece. Because the glass is cantilevered, we strengthened the area under the counter to safely support all the weight.
Allied Glass & Mirror had the opportunity to apply our expertise in this dining room project so we could heighten the aesthetics of the room. We created a mirror effect that both opened up the space and added a touch of bronze tint to complement the room’s interior motif. As part of the project, we created cut-outs for a picture and sconces, even adding bronze mirrored plates for plug outlets.